I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Amanpan, who is witty, introspective, and creative. Be entertained while enjoying your coffee at Brew n Spew: https://amanpan.com/2015/10/08/thank-you/
This is my first Liebster Award, in fact, my first award as a blogger, and I want to recognize other bloggers whose work I admire. These blogging awards may appear self-serving, but they allow each of us an opportunity to show appreciation to the person who nominated us, and to highlight others. Each nominee has the option of participating or not, but hopefully they know their work is welcomed.
Here are the rules:
• Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
• Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
• Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
• Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
• Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
• Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Abe Lincoln
If you could travel tomorrow, where would you go? Ireland
What would your ideal day consist of? Laughing over lunch with friends
What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? My doglets
How many times have you fallen in love? Dozens and married several of them
What would be your dream job? Actually I’ve had several dream jobs, and have loved every one. My dream job now would be to write things people want to read.
Who do you look up to or who inspires you? Gloria Steinem
What is your favorite season and why? Fall and Spring. I know you asked for only one. But both seasons bring balance, cooling and warming, dying and birthing, no extremes. Well both dying and birthing are extreme, now that I think about it.
What is your favorite beverage? Ice tea.
What is your favorite color? Depends on the day, but I like reds and yellows…oh, and blues, and whites, and ….
My questions are:
Who are the 8 people (past, present, future) you would invite to a dinner party, and why?
Why do you blog?
What brings you joy?
How do you maintain serenity in your life? Or do you?
Why did or didn’t you have children?
What’s your next adventure going to be?
What do you drive?
What’s your biggest disappointment in life?
What’s your biggest accomplishment in life?
How would you tell your life story?
What ancestor would you like to converse with and why?
I’m nominating the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Many of my images are via Google/Yahoo/Bing images. If the use of an image has a copyright and/or is owned by you, please contact me and I will credit the image or remove it.