Great post from annkoplow.wordpress.com.
Here are some of my associations with “Dreams” on this Monday of the week between Christmas and the New Year of 2016:
- This time of year feels particularly dream-like to me,
- I think and talk a lot about dreams, at work and elsewhere.
- One of my favorite books isWhere People Fly and Water Runs Uphill, about the amazing healing that happens when people share dreams in groups.
- Even though I’ve been living the dream of blogging daily for (almost) three years, I’ve written only four previous posts with “Dreams” in the title (here, here, here, and here).
- When I got my first cardiac pacemaker at age ten in 1963, my being alive and well over fifty years later was just a dream.
- I’ve had several dream jobs — including creating the recruitment video for Berklee College of Music in the 1990s — but…
View original post 175 more words