Thanks to the okay from Brian over at Bonnywood Manor I was inspired to create my own Halloween questions about those weird spooky nights when we knocked on neighbors’ doors, held out our jack-o-lantern buckets and whispered, “Trick or Treat”.
So here are my questions about your past Halloweens.
- When did you begin your treks around the block collecting goodies with a threat?
- What was your favorite costume? Homemade or store bought?
- What was your favorite treat?
- Did your parents have to check to see if razor blades, drugs, or poisons were inserted in each piece?
- Did you bob for apples?
- Did you play any tricks? What were they?
- How old were you when you quit Trick or Treating? Or do you still costume up and pretend you are a pre-teen again?
- Do you have a favorite Halloween story? Tell us about it.
- Did you ever go into a haunted house?
- Did you have monsters under your bed or in your closet?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever encountered a ghost?
- Do you miss Halloween this year?
I hope you enjoy this Halloweens Remembered quiz. Share the answers with your children, your grandchildren, and other readers in comments.